This Page

has been moved to new address

Post One

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Post One

Monday, June 11, 2007

Post One

So, I figured that I would dive head first into the world of blogging. I spend enough time on the computer, so why not, right?

Perhaps it is just another way for me to procrastinate and avoid the inevitable. Well, at this certain point in time I know for a fact that blogging is helping me keep from doing what I should be doing. Why do something now when you can do it later, right?

Wrong!

Anyway, I have blogged before on the wonderful little website we all know as My Space. I guess this site will just be more personal to me. An online journal. A public diary. An outlet for things I need to say and things I need to let out.

I'm looking forward to my blogging journey...it should just get better with time...and, in the meantime, it just lets all of you know about lil' ole me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home