This Page

has been moved to new address

Ho ho ho...and stuff...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Ho ho ho...and stuff...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ho ho ho...and stuff...

It's bad enough that the radio is already playing holiday music and Santa Claus is already parked in center court at MacArthur Mall.................but I can totally feel my heartstrings being tugged by all things Christmas. As much as the Grinch in me wants to deny it, I need to just face it and realize that the holidays are coming in full force whether I'm ready or not.

Much to my surprise, I've already started shopping for a few gifts here and there. I'm also already thinking about what we'll wear for a family picture AND what kind of pajamas I will get the kids for their annual picture in front of the tree. Heck, I even bought some clear glass ornaments from Michael's to paint, but that is a different blog entry. :)

Every year since Aidan was born (except for 2006 because momma had a brain burp), the kids have worn matching Christmas-themed pajamas and had their picture taken in them. The picture always wound up on our Christmas card for that year.

2003:


2004:

2005:

Wouldn't ya know...the 2006 and 2007 pictures are on the laptop and the laptop is conviently located at the office.

Anyway, it's time to start looking for this years pajama sets so after I hit "Publish Post" I will be on my way to Gymboree's website and Hanna Andersson's website. MAYBE I'll check out The Children's Place, but I am pretty certain I'll find what I need at Gymboree. It's been far too long since I've shopped there and, if I remember correctly, they participate with Ebates!

P.S. Stay on the lookout for my post tomorrow about Ebates...I just received my first "Big Fat Check" in the mail and I made a copy as proof! $76 sent back to me just from shopping online. Yee haw!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home