This Page

has been moved to new address

ALMOST FAMOUS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: ALMOST FAMOUS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ALMOST FAMOUS

Guess who is on the homepage for Momlogic?

Yep, that's right. ME!

(and, no, I'm not talking about the stripper story...sheesh!)

I'm with some good company, too...I mean, Momlogic has the best members (so you really SHOULD join to see what the fuss is all about!!). Moms, dads, those with kids, those without kids, those having kids...it's all for you! Just think, you could see your smiling mug on the homepage of Momlogic, too (that's me in the bottom right-hand corner!!).

For a direct link to the featured article:
Momlogic's Best Kept Secret: FREE STUFF!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home