This Page

has been moved to new address

gripes.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: gripes.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

gripes.

  • a cold toilet seat {i swear, the heat in this house doesn't seem to reach the bathroom for some reason}
  • keeping with the toilet theme: 'falling in' the toilet {you know, when somebody doesn't put the toilet seat down}
  • people who speed through parking lots like they are cruising down the highway
  • clothes that look better on the hanger
  • dry, cracked knuckles despite slathering on gallons of hand lotion
  • chipped nail polish
  • a slow computer
  • finding an empty bag of almond m&m candies on the kitchen counter {especially when you know you've only eaten maybe 10 m&m's from the bag}
  • dirty dishes next to the sink
  • laundry that you've forgotten about in the wash {please tell me i'm not the only one guilty of this one}
  • bickering children {especially when it's over something silly}
  • finding a hairball in your bed {life with three kitties is never dull!}
  • even better than a hairball in your bed: coming home to find a bird and a rat in your kitchen...both of which are still very. much. alive.
  • forgetting something at the grocery store
  • having to stop for gas when you're already running very late
  • brake tappers
  • a bad haircut
  • hot coffee gone cold
  • an overflowing trashcan
  • since we're talking trash: forgetting to take the trashcans to the curb on trash day or completely missing the trash man altogether {we've done both in this house!}
  • dry, itchy skin
  • opening your underwear drawer to find that your only clean undies are of the large, granny panty variety
  • speaking of 'unnawears': uncomfy, thong panties {ha...seems like an oxymoron, doesn't it because - even though i will wear a thong if necessary - there is nothing comfy about walking around with a string of fabric in my buttcrack}
  • cleaning up after a party only to find that one of your nice painted wineglasses was broken...and no one told you about it
  • surprise guests {call ahead, please!}

and

  • writing about your gripes to avoid putting the furniture back into the living room after you had the carpets cleaned.....

got gripes?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Susannah said...

Ha! I hate when I leave clothes in the washer-they stink like mildew no matter what for like 2 weeks! And the trash on the curb-sooo annoying when I forget! Then it's super overflowing the next week!

Feb 20, 2010, 8:29:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

For your dry skin, mix honey and brown sugar. Run it on your skin and let it sit for a few minutes. This really, really helps me!

Feb 21, 2010, 1:22:00 AM  
Blogger R said...

I had to re-do 2 loads of laundry this week because I forgot I put them in there. I def get that one.

Feb 21, 2010, 9:12:00 AM  
Blogger Jamie Lynn said...

Sometimes, all I need to make my day brighter is to come read your blog :) I love a good Gripe-fest. Thanks for making me SMILE on this crazy morning!!

Feb 22, 2010, 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger Lifetime Dreamer said...

Too funny! I have many of the same gripes. I think it just comes with the territory. :)

Feb 22, 2010, 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home