This Page

has been moved to new address

today is the day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: today is the day!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

today is the day!

{via}

i've been talking about it for weeks & the day is finally here...

stuttering shell is saying goodbye to blogger & hello to wordpress!

my blog is moving TODAY.
eek!
i'll tell you - yet again - if you want to keep up with my shenanigans, 
please copy and paste my blog's url into google reader or subscribe to my blog via rss.

wordpress doesn't use google friend connect.
{and, soon, blogger won't either...}

please be patient as my fabulous designer moves everything for me. 
hopefully, there won't be any glitches with my domain name.
the plan is to stay up & running while the move takes place, but you just never know...
{keep your fingers & toes crossed!}

in the meantime, make the required changes on YOUR end and get ready for stuttering shell's new look.  also, get excited because i'm hosting TWO giveaways once my "new blog" has launched.

psst...you won't be able to win an oreck vacuum cleaner or a year-long subscription to birchbox if you don't change your subscription settings. remember, copy & paste stuttering shell's url into google reader or subscribe via rss. 

{via}


if you'e curious about a move from blogger to wordpress, then i suggest you check out the totally chaotic package from utterly chaotic.  i also recommend checking out this article written by mandy & jeff at dollars & roses.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MommaKiss said...

hope the transition is seamless! yay you!

Feb 8, 2012, 9:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home