This Page

has been moved to new address

He's finally four...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: He's finally four...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

He's finally four...


My youngest turns four years old today.

Four. I can't believe it.

At this exact moment in time four years ago I was in labor with him. It was the fastest five hours of my life (compared to the excruciating 24 hours of labor I experienced with his older sister). By noon I was holding my baby boy in my arms.

Where has the time gone? I couldn't tell you. Ask any parent and they will say that children grow up too fast. One day they are fussy newborns who need you for everything and, before you know it, that fussy newborn is a spunky little boy with an awesome personality.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home