This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm a WEEEEENER!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: I'm a WEEEEENER!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm a WEEEEENER!

I won a prize from the Ultimate Blog Party! How cool is that?! And, what's even cooler is that it's a Candy Apples bracelet from Cydney at Savvy Girl & Company!!
I am a very.happy.girl.

Candy Apples picture from Savvy Girl & Company's website

Go check out Savvy Girl & Company (either click this link or click the button in my sidebar)...Cydney's designs are so beautiful. Your jewelry wardrobe isn't complete without one of her pieces!
Thank you 5 Minutes for Mom & Cydney! And, thank you to Pamela who has worked so hard gathering and distributing the prizes!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*note to self*
Do not look at jewelry posts @ 130 in the morning.
I'm now eyeballing a box of shinies knowing full well I have to go to work tomorrow.

sigh

Apr 2, 2009, 1:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home