This Page

has been moved to new address

CRAZY EIGHTS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: CRAZY EIGHTS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CRAZY EIGHTS

I had originally seen this posted over at Confessions of a Moody Mommy and thought to myself, "How fun...I wonder if someone will tag me?" Well, guess what...I was! Steph, she's the furious mom behind The Furious Five, tagged me! Woo hoo!!

The rules for Crazy Eights is pretty darned simple:
  • Mention the person that tagged you.
  • Complete the lists of 8's.
  • Tag 8 blogger friends, go tell them you tagged them...
So, let's have some fun...shall we?

8 Things I am looking forward to:
  1. The race at RIR this weekend - there are around 30 of us going so we're going to have one heck of a tailgate session. I just hope the rain holds off.
  2. My genetic counseling session next week - seems kind of odd that I would be looking forward to something like that, but it's best to have some answers and some guidance about your health, right?
  3. The spring wine tasting on the 16th - I had so much fun last year!
  4. Memorial Day weekend - as usual, we will be on the beach in Hatteras, NC (of course, this is all pending on beach restrictions due to the birds......blah....)
  5. Summer - I love hot, lazy summer days!
  6. A new hot water heater - ours is on it's last leg...the only question now is whether or not we should go with another tank or go tankless??
  7. Veggies from the garden - we've got a pretty good mix of herbs & veggies planted this year...hopefully, we'll have a bountiful harvest!
  8. Done with debt - I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...we just need to make it through the rest of this year!
8 Things I did yesterday:
  1. Went to Panera Bread for an Asiago cheese bagel with sun-dried tomato cream cheese.
  2. Worked.
  3. Ran a couple errands for work.
  4. Scarfed down a now questionable salad for lunch.
  5. Became very friendly with the bathroom thanks to the questionable salad mentioned above.
  6. Took a bath.
  7. Laid down as soon as I got home because I was feeling MISERABLE!
  8. Kissed my kids.
8 Things I wish I could do:
  1. Travel the world.
  2. Not worry about money.
  3. Buy a new car - I still really want a cherry red VW convertible.
  4. Book a vacay to Playa del Carmen, Mexico right now...swine flu be damned!
  5. Get rid of this ridiculously awful cramping/pain in my gut - seriously, was the seafood salad really that bad or did I eat some tainted spinach yesterday?!
  6. Clean up the house in the blink of an eye...or the wiggle of my nose...does anyone have a spare (working) magic wand?
  7. Grow another inch or two - being 5' tall is alright, I guess, but I just wanna be OVER 5' tall (without heels on) for once.
  8. Not worry so much about what others think.
8 Shows I watch:
  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Survivor
  3. The Amazing Race
  4. Good Eats
  5. 18 Kids and Counting
  6. No Reservations
  7. Bizarre Foods
  8. Diners, Drive-ins & Dives
    (food-related TV shows consume a lot of my time, don't you think??)
8 Favorite fruits:
  1. Cherries - bing, rainier...it doesn't matter!
  2. Strawberries
  3. Blueberries
  4. Raspberries
  5. Mangoes
  6. Papaya
  7. Bananas
  8. Cantaloupe (preferably with prosciutto wrapped around it...does it still count as a fruit then?)
8 Places I would like to travel:
  1. Italy
  2. Spain
  3. China
  4. Hong Kong (I went once when I was five and haven't been back since)
  5. Hawaii (I haven't been there since I moved from there in 1986)
  6. Costa Rica (the hubs has been a few times, but I have not)
  7. Mexico (we vacation in Playa del Carmen once a year, but I'd like to see other parts of the country)
  8. Scotland
8 Places I have lived:
  1. Honolulu, Hawaii
  2. Long Beach, California
  3. Water Valley, Mississippi (spent the summer with my Mamaw, so this counts, right?)
  4. Virginia Beach, Virginia
  5. Fredericksburg, Virginia
  6. Virginia
  7. Virginia
  8. Virginia
    (Can you tell that I haven't moved around very often??)
8 People I'm Tagging:
  1. Catrina at The Delima Dilemma
  2. Becca at One Day at a Time
  3. Lolli at Life is Sweet
  4. Melanie at Valeroni
  5. Rachel at Romancing Rachel
  6. Lis at A Trucker Wife
  7. Shannon at Sassy Secrets of a True Blue Desperate Housewife
  8. Crissy at Mathers, Party of 4

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thanks
so, your tv watching sounds a lot like dan's at least the food tv watching. he watches all 4 of them without fail and often the reruns too. but i must watch anthony bourdain too. the rest i only watch because he has them on.

Apr 29, 2009, 3:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home