This Page

has been moved to new address

WANNA SWAP?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: WANNA SWAP?

Monday, April 27, 2009

WANNA SWAP?

hometown swap button


So, this afternoon I was reading my friend, Becca's, blog and she posted that there was a swap going on at Welcome to the Nuthouse. Perfect, I thought. I love getting packages and fun things in the mail (beats the hell out of bills). I'm already participating in a Mom's Day swap over at Confessions of a Moody Mommy, so why not take part in another one, right?

Anyway, the swap over at Shannon's blog, Welcome to the Nuthouse, is pretty simple (copied & pasted from her blog):

If you are interested in participating, comment here to let me know. Then, to verify your commitment to the swap, send an email to nuthouseshannon{at}gmail{dot}com with the following info:

  • your name
  • your mailing address
  • your blog name and blog address
  • an area of the country that you've never been to but would like to visit

Basically, what will happen is that you'll get someone from the area you'd like to visit and the person you get (who isn't necessarily the person who has you for the swap) will want to visit your area. There is a $30 spending limit and you are sending your swap partner goods that you feel best represent your little slice of heaven (a.k.a. where you live). Easy enough, right?

Oh, and she keeps track of who referred who so if you choose to participate, please tell her that I sent you...by way of my friend, Becca, of course. It's like a tag team effort!

So, what are you waiting for...go to Welcome to the Nuthouse and support Shannon and her first swap. You'll also enjoy reading her blog, as I have been, because I must confess -- today was my first visit ever to her blog and I owe it all to my friend, Becca.

Happy swapping!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the shout out. obviously of course you and i won't get each other for the swap

Apr 27, 2009, 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home