This Page

has been moved to new address

Don't Say CHEESE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Don't Say CHEESE!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don't Say CHEESE!

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. Well, I can kind of see the point of the "smile ban, " but seriously?! I guess someone finally realized that there really ISN'T anything to smile about at the DMV after all.

I guess this means I should try and hold onto my driver's license photo for as long as I can...I wonder if my picture will be 'grandfathered'??

Virginia Bans Smiles in Driver's License Photos

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard of the "smile ban". I have always smiled in mine! Oh well! :)

May 28, 2009, 3:02:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i hadn't heard of that til now. seriously ridiculous. i hate to say it, but i always smile for my dmv pics even though i usually end up crying at the dmv.

Jun 1, 2009, 9:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home