This Page

has been moved to new address

SMALL TALK SIX - Shell sells seashells by the seashore...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: SMALL TALK SIX - Shell sells seashells by the seashore...

Saturday, May 23, 2009

SMALL TALK SIX - Shell sells seashells by the seashore...





How fitting...today's Small Talk Six topic is about the ocean. I am to name six things that I love or hate about the ocean. Seeing as how my family lives near the beach and is always at the beach (I'm actually in Hatteras, NC right now!) this is a pretty fun topic for me...
  1. I love how crystal clear the water is in the Caribbean - visions of the beaches in Playa del Carmen, Mexico are running through my head and the water is just as clear as a swimming pool. Seriously.
  2. I love the mystery that surrounds the ocean - there are so many different creatures living in our oceans...it's pretty darn fascinating!
  3. I love how the ocean commands respect - underestimate it's power and the consequences could be devastating.
  4. I hate how polluted our oceans have become.
  5. I love hearing the ocean's waves crashing on the shore.
  6. I love how the ocean provides my family with food - I mean, I can't complain when the hubs has a successful fishing trip!

For more Small Talk Six responses, be sure to head over to MomDot!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home