This Page

has been moved to new address

The Master

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: The Master

Friday, July 17, 2009

The Master

"Family...one of God's masterpieces."

We have this quote on the wall near the front door so that you can see it when you walk into our home. This afternoon, Aidan asked me what it said, so I read it to him.

Aidan: Mom, uh, what's a master?
Me: You mean a masterpiece?
Aidan: No, master.
Me: Well, it's someone who is in charge, takes care of things...is God your master?
Aidan: Yes.

Awww...bless his heart.



He also noticed my newest wall art and told me, after I read it to him, that those were his rules to live by.

Needless to say, my is swelling with joy.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww how cute is that!! I love that quote!

Jul 17, 2009, 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger R said...

He is so cute!

Jul 20, 2009, 3:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home