This Page

has been moved to new address

a couple things...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: a couple things...

Monday, December 7, 2009

a couple things...

this friday is the deadline to get on my ho ho ho snail mail list. you want a holiday card from me, please email me your mailing address. remember, two lucky people from the snail mail list will also receive a little surprise from moi. you don't know what it is & i don't plan on posting on who those lucky two are until after cards {and two packages} have been sent out & received.

and...

on a different note, i was recently nominated by shannon from welcome to the nuthouse {love her!} to be 'interviewed' over at marlie and me. my 'interview' will be featured this coming thursday. don't worry, i'll remind you so you can check it out.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

You have my addy from the email I just sent you this weekend.

Dec 7, 2009, 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home