This Page

has been moved to new address

scheduled posts...really?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: scheduled posts...really?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

scheduled posts...really?

this full-time gig that i landed at work is cramping my blogging style. i mean, i'm usually not one to schedule posts. but, what did i do on sunday night {instead of getting to bed at a decent hour}? yep. i cranked out a few blog posts that will be published throughout the week. that's not me. well, it's going to have to be me. i just feel like i'm cheating on you guys or something!

anyways...

let me just fill you in on things, okay?
  • work is going well. i had a briefing today on my benefits package and i'm amazed with how wonderful i have it at this company.
  • malia turned nine on friday and, good gracious, she also developed quite the attitude over the weekend.
  • adam & i are currently battling our son, aidan, and his lack of will. everything with him is a battle. bottom line? he's lazy. ugh.
  • we're dog-sitting for our parents & frisco absolutely loves to torment their dog. poor no-no {short for noelle} the shih tzu. but, in her defense, she's 12 and she's set in her ways. besides, she doesn't have time to take any smack from a nine month old boston terrier.
  • adam & i are now the same age. he turned 32 yesterday. we had dinner here. they just opened a restaurant near our home a few weeks ago & we thoroughly enjoyed our meal.
  • i will post pictures of our new floors as soon as i get this room i'm currently blogging in organized & find my camera.
  • i signed up for belle on heels' spring swap & i think you should, too.
  • did you know that, d, the awesome gal who designed my blog is holding not one, but two, lisa leonard giveaways? yep. click here for one and click here for the other.
  • you know i'm having a giveaway, too, right? to enter, you can either click on the link to the right {the girls night out tabletopics pic} or click here.
  • i really need to color my hair {there are gray roots....yes, roots, popping up all over the place}. i also need a good haircut. i could probably use an eyebrow wax. oh, and a mani/pedi. i think i need to treat myself to a spa day. soon.
  • spring break is coming up soon and i'm ashamed to say that i'm looking forward to it because our kids will be spending the week with my parents. yes, i'm selfish {at times}, but we're also quite fortunate that my parents do things {like keep our kids for a week} for us.
  • adam spent a pretty penny on lawn care stuff at the home depot last weekend. that means i will need to swallow a few sudafeds and get myself ready for yard work {and hay fever}.
  • i'm painting my nails green tonight for st. patty's day. i think i will paint them this color {i love zoya polish!}.
there's more. trust me, i could talk type for hours. anything new going on with y'all??

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Classy Fab Sarah said...

Life has been crazy for me too and blogging has definitely taken a back seat. Woof.

Nothing exciting to see around here!

Mar 16, 2010, 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Lee-Ann said...

I have to schedule stuff for my blog or I swear I'd never actually post. LOL

Mar 16, 2010, 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

i like your scheduled posts, sweetness. i like you. i like that you labeled that post - blabber. haha. it was not blabber. it was all the things going on and you know how i love me some lists.

xoxoxoxox

Mar 16, 2010, 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

So glad that you are being treated better at your new job than at your last one. Yay for a good benefits package!

Mar 20, 2010, 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home