This Page

has been moved to new address

small talk six: sob, sob, sob

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: small talk six: sob, sob, sob

Saturday, April 17, 2010

small talk six: sob, sob, sob


it's saturday which means it is time for another installation of small talk six over at momdot. join in on the fun, will ya? you really don't have to be a mom to have fun at momdot. promise.

today's topic:

six movies that make you cry






{source}


* bolt * steel magnolias * the lion king * the notebook * an officer & a gentleman * my girl *

what movies make YOU cry?

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Oh, this is a good one!

My list would definitely include:

The Family Stone

Steel Magnolias

Roman Holiday



Hmmm... I'd have to think about the other 3...

Apr 17, 2010, 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger BroncoMom said...

You my laugh at this Shell but for me it is "Gone With the Wind", and E.T.
Bronco Mom

Apr 17, 2010, 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger bubbleboo said...

We have similar taste!

Apr 17, 2010, 3:02:00 PM  
Blogger Daenel T. said...

Ohhhh, My Girl was definitely a tear jerker. Oh man, how could I forget about that one? Terrific list.

Apr 17, 2010, 4:06:00 PM  
Blogger beckylbranch said...

The Family Man-LOVE that movie!

Apr 17, 2010, 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Steel Magnolias is definitely on my list too. Armegeddon, also. And more recently, The Blind Side.

Apr 17, 2010, 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

What a great list! I totally cried in BOLT too! :) And My Girl....oh that one really made me Boo HOO back in the day. Haven't watched it in a while, need to get that one out and watch it soon! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Apr 18, 2010, 4:30:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

steel magnolias is a definite. terms of endearment, hanging up, all dogs go to heaven, 28 days for personal reasons, and gone with the wind.

Apr 19, 2010, 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

Steel Magnolias,
My Life,
Marley & Me,
8 Seconds
Beaches

Apr 19, 2010, 8:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home