This Page

has been moved to new address

going private.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: going private.

Monday, May 3, 2010

going private.


i've been thinking about this for a long time & i've decided to make my blog private.

the switch will happen by the weekend.  that means, if you wish to continue reading my blog, you'll need to be an invited reader.  blogger only allows a private blog to have 100 readers.  that kind of sucks.  but, this is the right thing for me to do at the moment considering there are people i'd rather not have reading my blog.

if you'd like an invite, please email me at:

shell {at} stutteringshell {dot} com

unless you have a suggestion on how i can have more readers and a private blog {jump ship to wordpress?} or a way to block certain people all together {which i think is next to impossible without going private}.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Melissa G said...

Aw, sorry you're going to have to go private.

May 3, 2010, 3:05:00 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Aw, that's a tough decision. I have a family blog that's just pics of my kids and our daily happenings and that one is private because I feel like it gives away too much info if some crazy stalker wants to find my kids(yes, I'm totally paranoid) and then my other one is public.

May 3, 2010, 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger Mellie said...

If you know their IP address you can block them pretty easily. I had quite a few people blocked from mine at one time. http://toolator.com/ is what I used and to me, it was well worth paying for a premium account. I'm sure there are others out there like it.

May 3, 2010, 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger Brittany Ann said...

:( I'm sad about you going private, but I still want in, my friend! I'll email you later this week, but in case I forget...britr@ufl.edu. Count me in. Always.

May 3, 2010, 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that... I'm not a regular poster, but I am a regular follower. If you have room, I'd like to stay on. If not, I understand. I've enjoyed being a reader.

May 4, 2010, 7:37:00 AM  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

you know i want to follow you...

May 4, 2010, 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I just sent you an email. I'd like to keep reading.

May 4, 2010, 8:58:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I want to be a part of this! My email is innosimplelanguage@gmail.com

I have to stay in the loop so when we hang out this summer (WHEN I HAVE A LIFE AGAIN!), I'll know what's going on in your life!!

May 5, 2010, 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home