This Page

has been moved to new address

it's empty in the valley of {my} heart.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: it's empty in the valley of {my} heart.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

it's empty in the valley of {my} heart.

i'm feeling hateful once again.

i'm still hurt and so is my other half {perhaps my better half, at times?}.  we keep looking for closure, but all we run into is another stumbling block or more surprising news.  honestly, folks, you don't know betrayal, lies or deceit until your own neck has been strangled by the hands of a family member {figuratively, not literally}.

anyways.

this song makes me think of our situation.  except, i would probably let that person choke on the noose around his neck.  yep.  i'm a mean girl like that.  because, really, all that we want is to live {our} life as its meant to be.

enjoy.




Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

Awe... I'm really sorry that things are still bad/bad again for ya'll... ) :

Mar 23, 2011, 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

i'm so sorry that you're still dealing with this (obviously) garbage. i hope things get resolved soon. remember forever ago when our house was broken into?? well...they caught the guy, and my husband is testifying against him in a week. crazy how things went, as that whole thing was almost 2 years ago! i hope you get your resolution too :)

Mar 23, 2011, 2:32:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My heart goes out to you... There's nothing more hurtful and frustrating than your family betraying you... I know.
All i can say is Karma!
((HUGGS))
XOXO
-Vy

Mar 23, 2011, 8:00:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I'm so sorry for your pain. ;( I heard someone say on the radio this week that forgiveness is for US not for the person that we're forgiving. I'm not suggesting that your pain is invalid or even that you contact your in-laws. I'm just saying that maybe you'll start thinking about forgiving within your heart. I know that's easier said than done...
sending you love and prayers

Mar 25, 2011, 8:14:00 PM  
Blogger Lis @ ATruckerWife said...

(((hugs))) You know I'm here for you .

I love that song

Mar 25, 2011, 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home