This Page

has been moved to new address

Oooh, and while I'm thinking about it...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Oooh, and while I'm thinking about it...

Friday, June 13, 2008

Oooh, and while I'm thinking about it...

Tomorrow, well, today is Friday the 13th. It's also M's last day of school. It's also pay day (bonus...but, then again, every Friday is)...but Adam got a raise, so this pay day is even more special.

Did I mention that the painter will be at my home as well? Yeah, to paint that room that still has the wretched wallpaper border up. I never want to see another Laura Ashley Mermaid print ever....EVER.

OK...I think my random babble is done for the night. =]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home