This Page

has been moved to new address

That bitch!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: That bitch!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

That bitch!

It's a term of endearment.

Seriously. It really is...at least to me and to my boss -- who also happens to be a good friend of mine.

I came to work this morning to find a card and a gift bag on my chair. I was a bit dumbfounded because there was really no reason for a gift. Not to my knowledge, at least...

It turned out to be a "thank you" for how grateful she was to have me as a co-worker and friend. She was on vacation last week and I helped her out a lot by taking on some of her duties. The card was really sweet.

So, I looked into the gift bag....at first I didn't see anything...and then I found a piece of paper printed from the j.crew website...in 4-7 business days I will be wearing these:

Amelia Espadrilles from j.crew


We were goofing off online during lunch JUST the other day and she and I both have a sick passion for shoes (well, what woman doesn't??). I showed her these shoes -- I told her that one day I would own them...for now they were on my "I want them so badly" list. Well, I guess I don't have to want them any longer.

Thank you, Catrina!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home