This Page

has been moved to new address

Near and dear to me...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Near and dear to me...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Near and dear to me...

8th row orchestra seats for a Dave Matthews Band show. I love eBay and I'm forever in that eBay seller's debt. Well, no, not really considering I paid a pretty penny for the tickets. I am glad, though, that I decided to fork over the cash because being this up close & personal was like no other DMB experience I've ever had.

You haven't had a margarita until you've been to Babe's in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It's like a Slurpee, but for adults. Beware of the brain freeze.

It's not often that I get candid photos, but this one means a lot. Aidan and daddy fishing in Hatteras. Who knew that a little Spot could put such a big smile on a boy's face?

My love & I...he's my world. However, eating Bertha's mussels REALLY rocked my world that particular day. Who cares if we were in Baltimore to watch the Yankees & Orioles duke it out? I finally got to eat at Bertha's!










Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home