This Page

has been moved to new address

It's 5 o'clock somewhere...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: It's 5 o'clock somewhere...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's 5 o'clock somewhere...

So...

I spent most of my today sitting here at the office (as usual), but it's been a quiet day and, honestly, for the most part I've been reading blogs that are written by people who frequent the Playa del Carmen forums that I participate in. It got me thinking about this whole blog thing and how I really DO need some sort of an outlet to come out of my shell...so to speak.

I find it quite odd that -- in person -- I always have something to say. Always. I talk a lot. Sometimes even to myself. Seriously. However, I've never been much of a journaler...is that even a word or did I just make that up?? Ok, ok...I know what you're thinking...that this post seems eerily familiar to probably my last one...one that was written probably months ago. See...I told you I was no good with the whole journaling thing.

Anyway, it's the start of a new year. I'm not saying that keeping up with a blog is my new year's resolution...I'm just saying that I owe it to myself to lay some things out and get things out of my head and onto paper...or the internet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home