This Page

has been moved to new address

I was totally buggin'!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: I was totally buggin'!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I was totally buggin'!

Yesterday I was just wound up with stress, tension & anger. As the day wore on, my mood did not get any better. I needed time to myself so I could just let go -- I needed to relax.

Much to my surprise, Clueless was on television last night. Well, it was on one of the HBO channels. It was exactly what I needed. Two hours of uninterrupted television. Two hours of watching one of my favorite movies. Two hours of being able to sit on the couch and actually have a laugh. My psyche needed it desperately!

So, I'm sure the burning question is WHY I even consider Clueless to be one of my favorite movies. I don't know. I just like it. Do I need a reason? Hell, after last night, I like the movie even more because it got me out of my "pissed off at the world" funk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home