This Page

has been moved to new address

So much to say...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: So much to say...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

So much to say...

I'm actually glad I found this website and started blogging (no matter how senseless or trivial some of my blogs seem).

Obviously I have a lot on my mind today. A lot of R-A-N-D-O-M things. Tons!

Where do I start??

  1. Dale, Jr. announced today that he will be racing for Hendrick Motorsports in '08 -- WOW, it's not much of a surprise. I think I'm just taken aback that he's going to be on a team with Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson...both are great drivers...but as diehard Earnhardt fans it's news that has been hard to process.
  2. Potty training -- it's not a fun job. Aidan's been doing well, however, but he's still not interested in using the toilet if he has to go #2. Ah, well...at least he wears his "big boy" underpants now.
  3. Shopping around for pre-schools -- it's always fun playing phone tag with people and I've been playing phone tag with a few different pre-schools that I am considering for Aidan.
  4. The new company -- like I said in an earlier post, it's just driving me up the wall
  5. The never-ending mountain (not pile) of laundry -- I'm thrilled that Adam gave me a laundry room because now I can shut the door and forget about the endless amount of laundry there is waiting to be washed, dried and folded.
  6. Bills -- I just hate them...'nuff said.
  7. Green Run 'Gators' swim team -- we are supposed to register Malia for the swim team today (we're kind of late in doing this). Adam insists that she is ready and this will be a good opportunity for her. Malia says she definitely wants to do this. Me, being the worrier that I am, is a bit hesitant.
  8. What's for dinner? -- Beats the hell out of me...how about the leftover Papa John's pizza from lunch?
  9. To shampoo or not, that is the question -- The carpet in our living room & hallway is awful. It's stained, messy and just icky looking. Do I shampoo the carpet myself and save the money? Or do I just pay someone to come out and do the dirty work for me?
  10. Why can't I stay organized?? -- I just don't think it's in my nature to be an organized person. Not.at.all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home