This Page

has been moved to new address

I lurk...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: I lurk...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I lurk...

I am curious by nature. Always have been and always will be.

Thank goodness for the internet!

It's an endless outlet for voyeurism. Do I stalk? No. Am I a troll? Negative.

I do Google a lot.

Oh, and MySpace...yeah, don't get me started on that. I have a MySpace. And, it has definitely gotten me back in touch with a lot of people. Plus, it's just fun to look at other people's pictures.

These blogs...they are so fun to read! Strangers on the 'net sharing thoughts & feelings about everything. It's pretty cool if you ask me.

So, back to lurking I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home