This Page

has been moved to new address

This quitter is gonna win!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: This quitter is gonna win!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This quitter is gonna win!

I smoke.

It's a shocking surprise for some and no secret for others. I don't smoke daily. Hardly ever while I am at home. HOWEVER, if I am at work, around another smoker or if I am indulging in an ice cold alcoholic beverage, well, I turn into a human chimney.

I don't want to do it anymore. I just don't want to. My lack of willpower scares me, though. And, of course, it does not help matters that I have a husband who smokes, too. But,
I WILL DO THIS!
I will. There are three cigarettes left in my pack and after that there will be no more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home