This Page

has been moved to new address

Not feeling so nice...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Not feeling so nice...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not feeling so nice...

I'm a mean person.

There's no doubt about that. Call me high-strung. Call me bitchy. Call me quick-tempered. Call me impatient. Call me whatever. What it all boils down to is the fact that, yes, I'm mean.

I cuss. I cry. I don't hit. I yell. I raise my voice. I say things that I don't mean. I say things that I do mean.

When I feel like I'm being played the fool, I react. When I feel like I'm underappreciated, I react. When I feel like it's only me who's pulling my fair share of the weight, I react. When I feel that things are spiralling out of control -- out of MY control -- I react.

Control freak? Maybe. Stickler for details? Possibly. Crazy? Not even hardly. Normal? I'm pretty sure I'm far from it.

What I do know is that I am mean. Mean because I'm angry. Mean because I'm sad. Mean because I care. Mean because I sacrifice too much. Mean because I love you. I'm just plain mean.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home