This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell

Thursday, August 21, 2008

As the post below indicates, I will be on vacation in a mere 26 days. I cannot wait. I need a break and Playa del Carmen, Mexico is calling my name.

That being said, this will be mine and Adam's first trip alone in who knows how long. It seems odd, doesn't it? I mean, we're always going somewhere, but we are always with other people -- the kids, family, friends -- someone is always with us!

I'm looking forward to it. Our relationship needs mending and our romance needs rekindling. Although we hardly spend any time apart these days, it's just not the same when you work for the same company as your husband -- oh, did I mention that he's kinda-sorta my boss, too?? Yeah...see what I mean?

Lately, Adam and I have both been under a lot of stress...our ability to adequately communicate with one another usually just ends in me crying and the both of us arguing. Not so swell. I guess we just use each other as our verbal punching bags and that isn't right. We've been together for way too long and come too far to be mean to one another.

But, I digress...

I'm looking forward to the time alone with Adam. We need this vacation. Even the drive up to Reagan National Airport in the early morning hours before our flight will be wonderful (as long as we're not running late).

Just him. Just me. Just us.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home