This Page

has been moved to new address

Random thoughts for Friday, September 4th...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Random thoughts for Friday, September 4th...

Friday, September 5, 2008

Random thoughts for Friday, September 4th...

  • I need to seek help for my addiction to j.crew and stop shopping on their website -- what I really need to do is just AVOID any and all communication with them. I get weak in the knees when they send out emails stating their final sale items are 20% off.
  • But, while I love online shopping, I love it even more thanks to www.ebates.com. I get cash back from participating retailers when I do my shopping online through their website. I can't thank Emily enough for introducing the site to me. I currently have just over $60 sitting in my account there -- they'll send me my "big, fat check" in November. If you sign up (it's free), be sure to say that I recommended you...my email is chissler@cox.net.
  • We've got two tropical disturbances headed our way -- the first being Hanna who seems relatively harmless. I figure with all the rain this weekend I'll be able to get a lot done inside the house (maybe). Ike is the other system and I have a feeling Ike will slap the Eastern seaboard around like we're Tina Turner. I know, I know...bad joke.
  • I'm headed to Mexico in 11 days...we're almost in the single digits...and last night I had a nightmare, yes, a nightmare, about the trip. It was so bad that I actually woke up in a sweat. Pretty sad, huh?
  • I said to Adam last night (as he was watching the Redskins-Giants football game) that I'm glad we didn't purchase tickets for the NASCAR race in Richmond this weekend...usually it rains when we are at a race, but this time it's just going to! =]
  • From my office I can see out the front of our building and surely those cannot be clouds from Hanna already moving in....but if I remember enough from my Weather & Climate class in college, then yes they are.
  • Remember my j.crew addiction? Yeah, well, I bought a new bathing suit online today and I can't wait to receive it. LOL
  • LOL...I use LOL too much.
  • I have a lot on my plate between now and when we leave for Mexico -- there's just so much to do here at work as well as at home.
  • I need to get back to work...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home