This Page

has been moved to new address

How is it October already?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: How is it October already?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How is it October already?

Well, I guess I know how...time flies. Do I need to know why? No, because it just happens. Am I making much sense? Probably not.

I can't believe it's October already. I haven't even been back from vacation a month and it's already fall, a few weeks from Halloween and a month & a half away from Thanksgiving. The year has gone by way too quickly.

Heck, I still haven't even put up a trip report from our Mexico trip! Yikes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home