This Page

has been moved to new address

Are you Ebating?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Are you Ebating?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Are you Ebating?

It's no secret...I love to shop. What I love even more is to get a good deal while shopping...whether that means getting a discount on my purchases or earning some cash back from my purchases. This is why I love Ebates and I am eternally grateful to my dear friend, Emily, for showing me the way!

You can't go wrong, people...just follow this link:
http://www.ebates.com/refer-a-friend/amb1114.htm?referrerid=fU%2Fpjp76CU7PqbH0Tgw82g%3D%3D

Sign up...it's free. You don't get spammed. They don't sell your name and info. The only thing you have to do is remember to log into your Ebates account any time you wish to make an online purchase and see if that retailer participates. If they do, shop via Ebates' website and start earning some cash back from your purchases.

Still don't believe me? Well, here's a copy of my first "Big Fat Check" as proof. I made $76.72...not too shabby, huh?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home