This Page

has been moved to new address

*sigh*

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: *sigh*

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

*sigh*

It's only Wednesday...and I'm in one of those funky moods, so here are some of the many random thoughts scattered through my mind:
  • Thank GAWD the kids went to school today. There was no way in H-E-double hockey sticks that I could handle another snowLESS snow day.
  • Thank GAWD the kids' winter break is finally over with! I swear it was the longest.break.EVER! (keep in mind that their winter break started -- with an early dismissal -- on 12/19/08...yeah.)
  • I know it's not nice to blog about work, but something just seems "not quite right" with me (as far as office politics go)...I can't put my finger on it, but something just feels off. I dunno. Maybe it's just me and this funk that seems to be settling over me.
  • Taxes...need I say more? Adam and I are just hoping that we don't OWE Uncle Sam any money this year. I've got my fingers crossed on this one.
  • Meh-Hee-Co...is it March 19th yet? Oh, wait...we don't even have our airfare booked yet!
  • *sigh*
  • Bills. Adam and I were talking about this tonight...well, it started off as a discussion about refinancing our mortgage (because it sucks big you-know-what) and that led to some reminiscing about how back in the day we used to think we were filthy rich and didn't even make anything remotely close to what we make now...not that it's gotten extreme or anything. Anyway...point is, the more money you make, the more bills you create. LOL
  • There's a pile of laundry with my name on it. It's gonna continue to sit there.
  • The kitchen is allllllllmost finished. One more coat of sealer on the granite, some caulk and I think it's back to normal...until I decide to scrub the heck out of the floors and clean the grout.
  • My kids fought over a T.V. tray tonight. A T.V. tray. I wanted to run away when the whining and fake crying started. Too bad there was no rum to pour into my Coke.
  • I wonder if tomorrow night's "Grey's Anatomy" is going to be continued into next week...if so, it would be like the longest "to be continued" episode ever (in my book)...it's already been two weeks!
  • So, two people at work have gotten new glasses...makes me wanna get my eyeballs checked out to see if I need to wear glasses my damn self. =]
  • OMG...the white chicken chili Adam made tonight -- there is a reason why Beano is sold in stores, people. Come over and eat some of that chili and you'll understand why.
  • Malia was invited to a sleepover birthday party this weekend. Thinking aobut 7 year olds at a slumber party makes my head hurt. Oh, boy.

There is more, but you know what?? My mind actually went blank. Maybe that's a good thing. I think it might be my cue to get a cup of white tea and call it a night. Well, maybe not, but maybe it's just time to plop on the couch and chill out. Yea, maybe that's what I need to do.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home