This Page

has been moved to new address

One more week left!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: One more week left!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

One more week left!

Can you believe it...my kids still have one more week of winter break left. It's true!

Aidan came home yesterday and Malia left again this afternoon to spend the week with my parents. I know she will enjoy her time without her brother. He loves her, but even at 5 years old he knows how to push his older sister's buttons.

It's nice having Aidan home, though. It's been so quiet for the last couple of weeks. Now there's noise, activity and even some whining! Who would have thought that I would miss hearing my son whine?! I didn't.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home