This Page

has been moved to new address

My Tunes!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: My Tunes!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Tunes!

So, I was skimming through the Blogger Buzz the other day and came across another nifty widget that you can add to your blog:

http://buzz.blogger.com/2008/12/ilike-add-soundtrack-to-your-blog.html

After playing around with it a bit...I decided to add some tunes to my blog. It doesn't automatically start playing whenever you open the blog which is a nice feature. I don't know about you, but I really dislike being startled by someone's music when I open a blog or website. I know, I know...I should just keep the volume on the 'puter down or on mute....

Anywho...my only gripe about the feature is that not all of the songs they have are FULL length versions of the song...you get a snippet or maybe a minute's worth of the song. Ew.

Alas, despite it's flaws (it's still in beta mode, I believe) I added some music to my page and named it "My Tunes." Ha ha ha. It's all Jack Johnson with one Jonas Brothers song tossed in for my Malia. She's a big fan and, well, so am I. Those boys are so damn cute.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home