This Page

has been moved to new address

Can't get enough of this man!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Can't get enough of this man!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Can't get enough of this man!

I really like Jack Johnson. I listen to his music as often as I can which - here lately - isn't often enough. There is just something relaxing about his music...it's like I get so calm and so happy all at the same time whenever I'm listening to Jack. I love how music can instantly transform your mood and take you back into your memories into another time, another place...at that's what listening to Jack Johnson does for me.

Without a doubt, I believe "In Between Dreams" is my favorite Jack Johnson album and I'm instantly swept away to the beaches of Playa del Carmen, Mexico with not a worry or care in sight. That's a good thing!
I've seen him in concert ONCE...and I would really like to see him again. Live Jack Johnson is amazing and I'll never forget that night at The Norva with my sister...it was our birthday presents to each other (and I was also about three months preggo with my son...it was THAT long ago).

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home