This Page

has been moved to new address

Desperately seeking summer...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Desperately seeking summer...

Monday, February 16, 2009

Desperately seeking summer...

I am over the cold weather.
I am over the colds.
I am over wearing a jacket & wool socks.
I am over the dry skin & runny noses.
I am over cranking up the heat.
I am over my gas bill.
I am over warming up my car.
I am over the howling winds.
I am over the wishy-washy weather forecasts.
I am over it being dark by the time I'm home from work.


I am ready for some warmth of a different kind.
I am ready for road trips to Hatteras.
I am ready for barbeques & horseshoes.
I am ready for humidity (I think).
I am ready for long, summer nights
I am ready for flip flops & pedicured toes.
I am ready for fireflies.
I am ready for sleeping with the windows open.
I am ready for tulips & daisies.
I am ready for seashells & sand.


I am desperately seeking summer.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i hear ya babe. my skin seemed supler last week with the warmer weather and just the lowering of temps the last few days has totally dried me out. ergghhhhh. last weeks warm weather had be dreaming of time on the water and pasta salad.

Feb 16, 2009, 4:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought tulips on Friday and flip flops yesterday!


I am sooooooo ready for warm it's not even funny!

Feb 16, 2009, 7:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home