This Page

has been moved to new address

It's a home day, but not by choice -

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: It's a home day, but not by choice -

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's a home day, but not by choice -

I'm at home today.

I should be working.

I really should be working. However, even though I am afforded the luxury of bringing my children to work with me from time to time, well, let me just say that having kids under foot in the office is not fun whether they are sick or not. Malia stuck it out yesterday -- thank goodness for the sleeping bag, pillow & DVD player that I keep stashed in my office. However, I was fortunate enough to not have to deal with any vomitting spells at the office...she waited until we got home. *sigh*

So, here I am at 8:50am sitting at the computer wondering what the heck I'm going to do today because very rarely am I home during the week. I really don't like missing work (contrary to what some might believe). I suppose today is as good a day as any to just clean. Really clean. Put things away, dust things, fold things, vacuum things, mop things kind of clean.

Yuck.

Just the thought of all that cleaning is making ME feel sick. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't go getting no ideas...I don't clean whiles there's plague lurking!

Feb 17, 2009, 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home