This Page

has been moved to new address

Monday, Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Monday, Monday

Friday, February 20, 2009

Monday, Monday

What I would like to know is WTF happened this morning?

I woke up late. We ALL woke up late. I'm rockin' the "no, I didn't wash my hair this morning" look. Ugh. I cannot stand NOT washing my hair.

The other half was running late this morning and had to move around cars because he decided to take the OTHER truck to work.

The kids -- ohhhh, don't even get me started on the kids. I swear I have never heard so much whining before. Well, maybe I have...but this morning was ridiculous! M did alright...she got dressed with minimal fussing, but A really tested my nerves. Tears were shed. There was pouting. There was even an incident involving a belt...no, I didn't lash my child, he just wanted me to put the belt on him...AND HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE PANTS ON!

The kids were dressed and ready to go with only minutes to spare before the bus came. Breakfast was in the form of two granola bars and I nearly had a breakdown when I saw that both children were attempting to walk out of the door in just hoodies. Um, the windchill alone is about 22 degrees, GO BACK AND PUT ON YOUR WARM WINTER COATS!

Thank goodness today is Friday.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home