This Page

has been moved to new address

8-7-09

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: 8-7-09

Thursday, February 19, 2009

8-7-09

It gives me great pleasure to share my excitement with the world...

The picture is courtesy of MOI...8th row orchestra seats are N-I-C-E!

Dave & the boys (minus Roi..*sniffle*) are headed back to the amphitheater. I cannot contain my excitement...well, I can...squeals of delight just wouldn't be appropriate right now. I haven't missed a DMB show in years. Yes, years. At least not the yearly Virginia Beach show.

And, to add to the excitement, Donovan Frankenreiter is opening for Dave Matthews Band. I love Donovan...I haven't had the chance to see him live, but I do enjoy his music...very much. This is so exciting!

Now, the fun part.........getting my grubby paws on some tickets come March 13th. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home