This Page

has been moved to new address

GOT SWINE?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: GOT SWINE?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

GOT SWINE?

I stayed home from work today due to some really annoying gastro-intestinal issues. OK, so I ate something yesterday for lunch that didn't set well with me. At all. I'm actually starting to feel better and I'm not frequenting the bathroom as much (thank God!).

How funny is it, though, that both my mother & father-in-law asked if I had the swine flu?! Um, no. Not a chance. At least I hope not.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

round here the news is reporting 6 possible cases in maryland but none in virginia. please, don't let this be the way that i finally get to see you on tv.

Apr 29, 2009, 11:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home