This Page

has been moved to new address

She Loves Me...She Really Does!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: She Loves Me...She Really Does!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

She Loves Me...She Really Does!

It's been a "hot minute" since I last blogged...and while I was gone, my friend, Becca, from One Day at a Time gave me not one, not two, but THREE bloggy-blog awards! Yay...go me!


The "One Lovely Blog" award is for blogs you have recently discovered and fell in love with. Technically, you're supposed to give this to 15 new blogs you've discovered, but I'm going to break the rules a bit. In all honesty, all of the blogs I come across are all so lovely that every single one of you deserves this award! So, don't be shy...copy & paste this bad boy on your blog and do some bragging! You're worth it!



The "Sushi Grade Blog" award is award to a blog that is "fresh, lively and of superior quality. It is rare, has character and is of good taste." You're supposed to nominate five other blogs to receive this award, but - because I'm feeling saucy today - I'm going to just put this one up for grabs by any and all of my fabulous readers because each & every one of you has a fresh & lively blog! Hmm...now I'm craving sushi...spicy tuna roll, anyone?

The "You're A Superstar Blogger" award is given to any blogger that is a super star! In true blog award fashion, you are supposed to bless any number of bloggers with this award - it can be 5 bloggers to 50 bloggers. Doesn't matter. But, guess what? Yep...I'm not choosing anyone in particular to receive this award because you are all super stars in my book! So, go ahead and put this one on your blog, too...it's just way too difficult to choose just a handful of blog friends to receive awards, especially when there are so many of you out there who are so good at what you do!


And, many, many, MANY thanks to my friend, Becca, for giving me these fun awards!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Elizabeth said...

Woot woot! Congrats on the awards. I just created the "You're A Superstar Blogger" award last week, so it's cool to see how quickly it's already being passed around. It's so neat. Congrats again!

May 21, 2009, 7:30:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

u know how much i luvs u

Jul 17, 2009, 2:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home