This Page

has been moved to new address

BLOG B'DAY BASH - Bare Escentuals WINNER!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: BLOG B'DAY BASH - Bare Escentuals WINNER!

Monday, June 22, 2009

BLOG B'DAY BASH - Bare Escentuals WINNER!

Hello friends! Sorry for the delay in this post...but I am pleased to announce the winner for week 3 of my blog's birthday bash...

BroncoMom!!

Congratulations!

I used random.org to choose the winner...and this is what BroncoMom said:

And finally my comment for your post on today's giveaway.My favorite Bare Escentuals product is the Foiled Eye kit. My makeup artist genes are telling me this kit would be tons of fun!

Enjoy your Bare Escentuals Siren of the Sea Collection - it's a really great gift set. Email me your mailing address and I'll get your gift out to you this week!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you to all who entered & participated! I have another giveaway up my sleeve...maybe two...as a way to wrap up my blog's birthday month.
Also, stay tuned...I know I keep promising some fun things for those of us with kids and those fun things will really happen this week! There is also another giveaway up my sleeve - it's all still in the works - but if you love mommy juice like I do, then you're going to love what I'm working on. *hint, hint*

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Darn!!!! I wanted to win again!!! Okay, so maybe that is being a little selfish!! Ha!

Congrats to the winner!

Jun 22, 2009, 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I can't wait! Very intriguing :)

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Jun 22, 2009, 6:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Bronco Mom and Congrats to you on the win @ Life with Lulu and Pete!! YAY!! :)

Jun 22, 2009, 8:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home