This Page

has been moved to new address

MIRACLES AWAIT

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: MIRACLES AWAIT

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MIRACLES AWAIT

Please join me as I help my friend, Catrina, in celebrating the lives of two young people from Mt. Pocono, PA...

Miracles Await is a fundraiser/benefit that is being held in Lauren & Zachary's honor. Both were students at Pocono Mountain East High School and both lost their lives back in March. The purpose of the benefit is two-fold -- to establish two separate scholarships in each teen's honor and to raise awareness about the dangers of drugs.

This cause is near & dear to my friend, Catrina's, heart. Catrina's family & Lauren's family are close...so close you could say that each was like a second family to the other. Catrina has fond memories of babysitting Lauren and she has told me so much about how talented Lauren was and how much she enjoyed art.

So, here is where I turn to you - because we are a tight-knit blogging community, ya know. Catrina is asking that we help {in any way that we can} by either giving a financial donation to Miracles Await or by donating items to be included in gift baskets that will be raffled at the benefit. Anything and everything is appreciated, so please click here for more details. It is a bit of a short notice - the benefit is on July 12th - but there is still plenty of time to help this noble cause.

Miracles truly DO await for those who believe...

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger A and E's Momma said...

Thank you so much for your support. This cause is near to my heart and I am so blessed to have such wonderful support from my friends and fellow bloggers!

xoxo
Catrina

Jun 30, 2009, 8:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about this and visited her blog! So very, very tragic! I've emailed her and will be sending a donation ASAP!!

Jun 30, 2009, 11:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home