This Page

has been moved to new address

I Think His Tractor's Sexy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: I Think His Tractor's Sexy

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Think His Tractor's Sexy

My summer officially starts tonight.

The kids are coming home. We're headed to Ocracoke Island, NC tomorrow. But first...

A date with this man tonight...{sort of}:

(source)

OK, so I won't be the only lady actin' a fool for Kenny's attention, but still...in my mind, it's a date. A date that my husband will chaperone. I mean, I need someone with me to keep me in control and to make sure I don't scream away my voice.

Summer + Kenny Chesney = LVE

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. McB said...

Mr. McB and I had the same date for our anniversary. Enjoy! :)

Jun 25, 2009, 1:36:00 PM  
Blogger Bloggymommy said...

OMG! He is H O T !!! Love Kenny! ;)

Jun 25, 2009, 3:35:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love him.I'm jealous you get to see him tonight!!! Seriously. My next kid's name is Chesney :)

Jun 25, 2009, 4:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love him!!! So jealous!! :D Don't do anything I wouldn't do! LOL

Jun 25, 2009, 5:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home