This Page

has been moved to new address

The Sheep Don't Even Want to be Counted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: The Sheep Don't Even Want to be Counted...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Sheep Don't Even Want to be Counted...

I can't believe it's nearly 3:30 IN THE MORNING and I am sitting here. Wide awake.

I should be in bed with my head buried in pillows and sleeping peacefully like the hubs is right now.

But, no.

I am up. I am here. I am drinking Kool-Aid of all things (I got a craving for some a few weeks ago...man, the Tropical Punch flavor is good). I may feel fine now, but man it's going to suck when 6 o'clock rolls around and it's time for me to REALLY be up -- because you know THAT'S when I'll finally become tired enough to actually WANT to go back to sleep.

Figures, huh?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Dont laugh too hard, but when I can't sleep I literally plan wedding in my head. Yes, I know I'm completely wedding crazy but I swear it's better than counting sheep.

Jun 26, 2009, 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home