This Page

has been moved to new address

Chicken of the Sea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Chicken of the Sea

Monday, June 29, 2009

Chicken of the Sea

When the hubs goes fishing we eat like kings!

(gosh, that sounds awful...like I'm starving my kids we don't have any food in the house or something)

A few weeks ago he went fishing with some friends and we reaped in the bounty that was their day because, out of the three guys, only the hubs (and *ahem* his family) eats fish!

The Gorton's fisherman's got nothing on this feast...behold:


Fresh flounder - right from the Chesapeake Bay - fried (yes, fried) to perfection and served with home-made tartar sauce, leftover (I'm not ashamed) pasta salad and hush puppies.

God bless House-Autry for their Seafood Breader and their Hush Puppy Mix {with onions}...my pantry would be incomplete without either item.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lis said...

YUM!! I wish I was at your house that night! ;)

Jun 30, 2009, 12:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home