This Page

has been moved to new address

Honest S-crap

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Honest S-crap

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Honest S-crap

My lovely friend, Becca, has given me this:


Yes, the Honest Scrap award. Thanks, Becca!!

So, here's the deal...I gotta tell you all 10 things about me that you may not know {and, yes, they need to be 10 truthful things} and then I tag five fellow bloggers with this same award. Sweet. Let's begin, shall we?

1. I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii at the same hospital that President Obama was born at, Kapi'olani {or at least that's what I read on the 'net once}.
2. My daughter's scrapbook comes to a screeching halt at her first Christmas - she's now 8 years old {I'm such a bad mom!} - and my son's scrapbook...well, let's not even go there, OK?
3. It does not take much to stress me out - yes, I sweat the small stuff & I really need to learn NOT to.
4. I absolutely despise cleaning floors...you know, sweeping & mopping. I'll run the vacuum all day long if I have to, but don't ever hand me a broom or a mop. (Don't worry...I DO keep a clean house.)
5. Back when I was 14, I was on a swim team {actually, I swam for many years}. I met a 13 year old boy wearing Speedos. I ended up marrying him.
6. I am half Chinese - my mother is from Hong Kong.
7. My Daddy is from Mississippi...Water Valley, MS to be exact...and I am really missing my Mamaw's cooking right about now.
8. I love vacationing in Playa del Carmen, Mexico even though I don't speak a lick of Spanish.
9. I color my hair...from a box. And, the best part is that my stylist doesn't give me any smack about it...I love her!
10. I can be a really prissy girly-girl...but I can also hang with the boys if need be.

Whew...that was H-A-R-D! Who knew writing about yourself could be so difficult??

So, the five fellow bloggers that I bestow the Honest Scrap award to are as follows:

Lis Loves
Mel Tells...
Quotes from the Queen
Pink is My Signature Color
The Delima Dilemma

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Ann said...

Child, please! I don't mop unless absolutely.forced. Gosh I hate it!

Jul 9, 2009, 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger ~Holly~ said...

Love the one about being 14 and ended up marrying that 13 year old boy you met in speedos! How neat that you have known him for that long!! :) Thanks for the award...never received this one before! :)

Jul 10, 2009, 4:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home