This Page

has been moved to new address

Six Pack

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Six Pack

Monday, July 6, 2009

Six Pack

Aidan came into my room this morning to watch a little TV & hang out while I finished getting ready for work. I have The Weather Channel on every morning while I get myself together for the day. {I suppose it's part of my morning routine because when he asked to change the channel I told him, "No."}

While I was putting on my mascara - and after I explained to him what an eyelash curler was and why boys didn't use one - a commercial for the Ab Rocket came on.

I hear Aidan say, "Mom, you really could use an Ab Rocket."

And, he quickly left the room.

Smart boy.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Not too long ago I made the mistake of taking Chloe in a dressing room with me. She liked to make lots of comments about certain parts of my body, no amound of shushing could quiet that child. I'm sure the other 500 people in old navy were greatly entertained!

Jul 6, 2009, 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home