This Page

has been moved to new address

The pitter-patter of {four} little feet?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: The pitter-patter of {four} little feet?

Monday, July 20, 2009

The pitter-patter of {four} little feet?

The hubs declared last weekend that he wants our family to have a dog. A few of you out there know my husband...and I'm sure you're just as shocked as I am.

Part of me is excited. Part of me is skeptical.

Mind you, we already have three cats. But, a dog would be such a welcome addition to our family & it would be so much fun {and responsibility...but the kids are older now & can help out a lot!}.

I haven't said anything to the kids yet...but I am researching breeders in our area. Our heart is set on bringing home a Boston Terrier.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I love dogs! Have fun with the lookout for one! :)

Jul 21, 2009, 2:49:00 PM  
Blogger Polka Dot Moon said...

Yay! I've had dogs all my life and LOVE 'em! We have a 12 1/2 year old Fox Terrier that is a sweetie :) She had a buddy for 10 years, but he's up in "Heaven" now and we all miss him!!

You'll enjoy having a furry child in the house :)

Jul 21, 2009, 4:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh please get one! I have always had dogs & they are just amazing! Check out petfinder though :) They have tons of doggies needing a home :) And {this is just our experience} our rescue dogs have always been so greatfull to have a home with people who love htem!

Jul 21, 2009, 6:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home