This Page

has been moved to new address

So I can be a Daddy, too...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: So I can be a Daddy, too...

Sunday, August 23, 2009

So I can be a Daddy, too...

The boys shaved their heads tonight.

As the hubs was using the clippers on Aidan's head, their conversation became quite amusing --

Aidan: "That's a lot of hair. I can take some of it and put it in my arm pits. I can glue it with my glue stick."

The hubs: "Now why would you want to go and do something like that?"

Aidan: "So I can be a Daddy, too."

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous CG said...

that is soooo cute!!! i love it!

Aug 23, 2009, 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Polka Dot Moon said...

Too funny!!!

Aug 23, 2009, 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Oh, that is so funny! I can't wait until Lallie starts saying such funny things! This is hilarious~!

Aug 24, 2009, 8:38:00 AM  
Blogger Brittany Ann said...

LOL! Hilarious! This is why I love kids so much!

Aug 24, 2009, 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Ha ha ha I love it. So sweet.

Aug 27, 2009, 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home