This Page

has been moved to new address

You're such a meanie!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: You're such a meanie!

Monday, August 17, 2009

You're such a meanie!

On Saturday, I asked Aidan to help me tidy up the living room. All he had to do was pick up the toys he had on the couch & take them to the toy box in his room. I must have asked him about ten times. Finally, the hubs intervened. Aidan got up, sighed and said...

"Now I know why they call you the mean mom."

Really? Who are 'they?' And, seriously...me...mean? {OK, don't answer that last question.}

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Ann said...

Who are "they?" That's seriously so funny!

Aug 17, 2009, 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too funny!

Aug 17, 2009, 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh no! You aren't the mean mom, don't worry!

Aug 18, 2009, 1:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home